With this extension, you can enable the Social Activity extension to display multiple global feeds in separated pages. By default, Social Activity extension has only one global feed available. This extension allows you to use multiple Social Activity shortcode by category as global activity feeds that are separated from the default global feed.
When you post on the custom activity wall, it won’t be displayed on the default global activity feed. Post will only show on the wall where it is posted.
- Upload the file um-activity-category.zip
- Ensure that the Ultimate Member – Social Activity plugin is activated to make this extension work. If you want to purchase the Social Activity plugin, please go to UltimateMember.com.
- Activate the plugin “Ultimate Member – Social Activity with Category“.
- Now, create a new page and add this shortcode: [ultimatemember_custom_activity category=”fruits”]
- Open the page and see if your post are separated from /activity/ page and your new custom activity page with category “fruits”.
If you have questions or need help with the installation, please get in touch via contact page.
- Last updated: October 17, 2020
- Minimum WP Version: 4.7
- Minimum PHP Version: 5.6
- Minimum Core Plugin Version: 2.1.0
- Minimum Social Activity Version: 2.2.3