With the Ultimate Member Private Messages extension, this plugin will allow administrators to send mass messages to users. This also sends private messages to the newly registered users.
Mass Messages Settings:
This plugin will add a menu “Mass Messages” in WP Admin > Menu.
- Send On – choose which of the message applies. If you choose “Submission”, it will instantly send private messages to users. If you choose the Registration, the private message will be sent once the user has completed the registration.
- Roles – Send mass messages to specific user roles when sending messages on Submission.
- Filter by usermeta – Filter the recipients by user meta when sending message on Submission.
You can check the total number of receivers of the private messages and the number of messages created in the WP Admin > Mass Messages:
- Upload the file um-mass-messages.zip to the WP Admin > Plugins
- Ensure that the Ultimate Member – Private Messages plugin is activated to make this extension work. If you want to purchase the Friends plugin, please go to UltimateMember.com.
- Activate the plugin “Ultimate Member – Private Messages’ Send Mass Messages”.
- Last updated: January 16, 2021
- Minimum WP Version: 4.7
- Minimum PHP Version: 5.6
- Minimum Core Plugin Version: 2.3.0
- Minimum Private Messaging extension Version: 2.1.0