With the Ultimate Member Friends extension, this plugin will automatically add specific users as a friend on registration.
Once this plugin is activated, you will need to add the username/email addresses of the users that you want to befriend by newly registered users in the WP Admin > Ultimate Member > Settings > Extension > Friends > Users to befriends automatically on registration.
Users will automatically add users once their account is approved. If the registration option is set to admin require approval or require email confirmation, it will not befriend users. . Once the users confirm the email approval link or admin has approved their account via WP Admin > Users, they will automatically befriend with specific users.
- Upload the file um-friends-extended.zip to the WP Admin > Plugins
- Ensure that the Ultimate Member – Friends plugin is activated to make this extension work. If you want to purchase the Friends plugin, please go to UltimateMember.com.
- Activate the plugin “Ultimate Member – Friends extended”.
- Last updated: January 16, 2021
- Minimum WP Version: 4.7
- Minimum PHP Version: 5.6
- Minimum Core Plugin Version: 2.3.0
- Minimum Groups extension Version: 2.1.0