With the Ultimate Member Followers extension, this plugin will automatically follow specific users on registration.
Once this plugin is activated, you will need to add the username/email addresses of the users that you want to be followed by newly registered users in the WP Admin > Ultimate Member > Settings > Extension > Followers > Users to follow automatically on registration.
Users will automatically follow users once their account is approved. If the registration option is set to admin require approval or require email confirmation, it will not follow users. . Once the users confirm the email approval link or admin has approved their account via WP Admin > Users, they will automatically follow specific users.
- Upload the file um-followers-extended.zip to the WP Admin > Plugins
- Ensure that the Ultimate Member – Followers plugin is activated to make this extension work. If you want to purchase the Followers plugin, please go to UltimateMember.com.
- Activate the plugin “Ultimate Member – Followers extended”.
- Last updated: January 15, 2021
- Minimum WP Version: 4.7
- Minimum PHP Version: 5.6
- Minimum Core Plugin Version: 2.3.0
- Minimum Groups extension Version: 2.2.4