This week, I’m open for ideas of which basic UM extensions that you want me to develop.

Here’s a list of topics and extension ideas that i would like to share in the next couple of days:

• Delete users awaiting confirmation after a period of time( with Cron Job )
  • User custom fields as WP > User’s column filters
  • Generate custom unique id on registration
  • Scroll down to error message in Forms
  • Send an email to set a password link to page
  • Multiple File uploads in Profile Form – In Progress ( Premium )
  • Steppers ( Step 1, Step 2 etc. ) in Register Form

What are your thoughts? 🙂 Let me know in the comment section!

11 CommentsClose Comments

11 Comments

• Victor
    Posted October 19, 2020 at 10:36 pm 0Likes

I would love a tutorial on how to add a Profile Picture upload field in the UM registration form. I’ve read some on GitHub but one final tutorial would be awesome, since this is a must have feature. Keep up the good work!

• Victor
    Posted November 6, 2020 at 3:53 pm 0Likes

Thanks, that’s good news! Will the plugin be available in the WordPress Plugin Repository for automatic updates and such?

• erotik
    Posted November 12, 2020 at 11:49 am 0Likes

If you want to use the photo it would also be good to check with the artist beforehand in case it is subject to copyright. Best wishes. Aaren Reggis Sela

• Posted November 12, 2020 at 9:58 pm 0Likes

Hi, Which photo i have the issue? Could you please link me to it? I purchased all of the photos I use to my site from vectorstock.com Thanks

• Mike S
    Posted December 7, 2020 at 2:49 pm 0Likes

Enhanced Redirect functionality. It would be great to extend the redirect (after login) options of UM. Basically allow redirect to previous page.
    thanks!

• HiTNG
    Posted December 10, 2020 at 3:43 am 0Likes

I need auto follow code to follow the administrator after registration… please help me

• HiTNG
    Posted December 14, 2020 at 6:52 am 0Likes

The code is not working

• obasic
    Posted February 6, 2021 at 5:52 pm 0Likes

Hello,

Great work there. I stumbled upon your promising repository on Ultimate Member. But sadly enough there are no detail explanation on how set it up.

A dedicate tutorial or brief instruction of how to set it up or use them will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for the great work.

• roberto nava
    Posted September 16, 2021 at 1:22 am 0Likes

Hi.

I would like to know how i can implement a “flirt button” on the profile you visit and how the owner of that profile can receive a notififation that yuo liked him/her.